ARRDEC is a non-governmental organization partnering with other stakeholders including the vulnerable, for the improvement of the quality of life of Nigerians.
ARRDEC has the Objective to provide preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic services to addressing various health issues such as HIV/AIDS, TB, Malaria, STIs, Cancer, etc.
ARRDEC's vision is to see a society of not just healthy people but healthy people who have a sustainable means of livelihood, living above poverty line
ARRDEC believes in an equitable, transparent, and responsive society where everyone is treated equally, and human rights are respected and protected.
- ARRDEC 2019 Audited Report
- ARRDEC 2019 Annual Report
- ARRDEC 2018 Audited Account
- ARRDEC 2018 Annual Report
- ARRDEC Participates in International Women’s Day Celebration.
- ARRDEC Conducts Refreshers Training for 35 Primary HealthCare Workers Across 3 LGAs of Akwa Ibom State
- Courtesy Call to Hon Commissioner for Health, Akwa Ibom State
- ARRDEC 2020 Annual Report