MISSION & VISIONS
ARRDEC is a community-based, not-for-profit, and nongovernmental organization, registered with Nigeria CAC with registration number 12687, working assiduously since 1999 with its partners at the grassroots to improve the quality of lives of Nigerians. Our result-oriented programs are on primary healthcare, sustainable livelihood, and governance using evidence-based approach. We have a team of professionals who have vast experience in research, community and human development, health, project management, data science, IT, etc.
ARRDEC envisions a society of healthy people with sustainable means of livelihood
To improve the quality of life of Nigerians through grassroots intervention based on social inclusion. ARRDEC’s emphasis is on primary healthcare, governance, and income-earning, especially through agriculture
Vulnerable Women and girls
“To promote good health and help in the fight against Malaria, Hepatitis, STIs/HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, drug abuse, Cancer, as well as emerging new diseases or virus”
“To sensitize the public, especially the youths, including vulnerable girls and young women on reproductive and sexual health”
“To improve reproductive, maternal and child healthcare, especially, at the grassroots level”
To foster economic independence among vulnerable groups in the society.
To advocate for the peaceful and equitable socio-economic growth of communities
Where we work
ARRDEC’s programs are being implemented in the Niger Delta Region of Akwa Ibom State, Cross River, Rivers State, and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) plus its neighboring states
- Medical Mission (Education, Screening, Treatment, Minor surgery, referrals, etc.)
- WASH (Education & Sensitization, Provision of amenities
- CANCER (Sensitization, screening &referrals).
- HIV & AIDS – (Prevention, Testing Services, Care & Support, and Adherence).
- VC (Providing Right-Based care).
- TB (Prevention, screening & referrals).
- Malaria (Prevention, Screening, and treatment)
- Micro Credit (soft loans, savings, coaching, etc)
- Agriculture (farming cash crops, Aquaculture farming, etc).
- Capacity Building, Trainings, Start-ups package
- Electoral Process Monitoring.
- Advocacy on Gender Equality, etc.
- Advocacy on good governance, etc.
- Advocacy against GBV.
- Others (Consultancy, Research etc)